A recent article was published concerning Madison Street Capital’s distinguished road to great success and a superb reputation. With their corporate office located in Chicago, Illinois, Madison Street Capital provides financial advice to companies worldwide. Through them, companies have been and are able to produce shrewd investment choices, gain credit, and work through complex transactions. And because of this, Madison Street Capital reputation is staggering.
The following include examples showing how extraordinary Madison Street Capital is:
Vital Care Industries obtaining credit
- Vital Care Industries obtaining credit- In 2014, Vital Care Industries, a medical product manufacturer located in Illinois, was able to find a suitable lender to obtain a commercial loan. This was made possible with Madison Street Capital’s assistance.
Prestigious recognition of co-founder
- Prestigious recognition of co-founder- In 2015, the cofounder, Anthony Marsala was recognized by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts selected for a 40 Under Forty award.
- Award finalist- Madison Street Capital was selected as a M&A Advisor Awards finalist during the summer of 2016.
Winning an award
- Winning an award- In January 2017, they won a Turnaround Award in which highlights the company’s contribution in the 2016’s finest restructuring transaction, valuing under $25 million.
Assistance in a merger
- Assistance in a merger- Afterwards, they continue to provide companies expertise in merger transactions as with DCG Software Value’s merger with The Spitfire Group.
- Investment Projects- Shortly after that, they operated as the sole advisor for ARES Security Corporation concerning an investment transaction with subordinated debt and minority recapitalization.
Maintenance Systems Management obtaining line of credit
- Maintenance Systems Management obtaining line of credit- In March 2017, they worked on a project deal worth more than $13 million with a sale-leaseback for the WLR Automotive Group. Also, financing was arranged for Maintenance Systems Management.
- Charitable donations- they have participated in several philanthropic projects, such as giving funds to the American Red Cross and the United Way for damageable weather effects in the US Midwestern and Eastern regions in 2011
About Madison Street Capital
Established in 2005 with its corporate office in Chicago, Illinois, Madison Street Capital is an investment firm of middle market companies. They have offices in North America, Asia, and Africa. They offer various financial services, including business valuation, corporate advisory, financial opinions, and financial reporting for middle market organizations. Madison Street Capital is also a leader in providing mergers & acquisitions (M&A) advisory. They are well qualified in independence and domestic and international governance.
Visit http://madisonstreetcapital.org/ for more details.